Online Pomodoro Technique - 25 minutes Timer to boost your productivity
What is PomoNow and the Pomodoro Technique ?
PomoNow is the best customizable pomodoro timer and online timer that works on all devices. It is also called tomato timer or pomodoro tracker. PomoNow app allows you to boost your productivity by focusing on your personalized tasks.
PomoNow is based on the Pomodoro Technique, a time management method developed by Francesco Cirillo. This technique aims to increase the productivity of work or study, with a timer for task and a break. This technique allows to break the work into interval, traditionally a 25 minutes length of task separated by a short break.
Each interval is known as a Pomodoro, derived from the Italian word "tomato".
How to use the Pomodoro Timer ?
- Start by adding tasks for your work
- Set the estimate time for each task (by default 1 pomodoro = 25 minutes)
- Select a task and start the timer
- Take a break for 5 minutes when the alarm ring, or a long break for 15 minutes every 4 tasks
- Mark the accomplished task as done
- Repeat Until you finish the tasks
- Personalized background image
- Color effect which switch between task and break
- Responsive design on all devices
- Customizable timer for the task and the break
- Audio notification editable as you want